Summary of Acupuncture & TCM Qualifications:
– Lic. in Acupuncture & TCM, AFI and Nanjing University of TCM, 2007
– Dip. in Acupuncture & TCM, AFI, 2007
– Cert. in Clinical Acupuncture, China Nanjing International Acupuncture Training Centre, China, 2007
– Dip. in Tui Na, AFI, 2008
– Cert. in Patent Herbs, AFI, 2007
– Dip. TCM Gynaecology and Obstetrics – Acupuncture (Distinction), Dr. Trevor Wing, Next Step Medicine, UK, 2016
– Dip. Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, AFI, 2019
Post-Graduate Courses & Seminars:
– Dr. Trevor Wing Update Day, Dublin, 15th September 2018.
– Cert. Dispensary & Pharmacognosy, Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine, Bristol, UK, June 24th 2018.
“Physiology of the woman between shen (spirit) and xueqi (blood and qi)”, Elizabeth Rochat de La Valee for AFPI, 24th February 2018.
Research and Evidence in Chinese Medicine, Dr. Gil Barzilay, Dublin, 10th & 11th February 2018
Zita West Training Day, Zita West, Royal Society of Medicine, London, 1st Dec., 2017
“Treating Male Fertility with Acupuncture and TCM”, Jill Glover for A.C.T. Dublin, 14th January 2017
“Mushroom Nutrition in TCM”, by Dr. Nuria Lorite & Newcastle College of Chinese Medicine for Mycology Ireland, 22nd October 2016
“Moxa Medicine: Fire of Life”, by Dr. Suzanne Robidoux for T.E.A.M. courses, 16th & 17th October 2016.
“Bloodletting in Chinese Medicine” and “Diagnostics in Chinese Medicine”, by Dr. Henry McCann for The Newcastle College of Chinese Medicine, 19th & 20th May 2016
“TCM Gynaecology and Obstetrics”, Diploma Course by Dr. Trevor Wing, 2015-2016
Zita West Training Day, Zita West, Royal Society of Medicine, London, 30th Nov., 2015
“Korean Hand Acupuncture”, by Holger Wendt for Acupuncture Foundation Professional Foundation, 18th & 19th April, 2015.
“Tung’s Acupuncture for Digestive & Endocrine Disorders and Shang Han Lun in Tung’s Acupuncture”, by Dr. Henry McCann for The Newcastle College of Chinese Medicine, 21st & 22nd March, 2015
“Autoimmunity & Fertility – An In-Depth Explanation and Treatment in TCM”, by Dr. Trevor Wing for A.C.T. Dublin, Sat. 10th January 2015
Zita West Training Day, Zita West, Royal Society of Medicine, London, 24th Nov., 2014
“Foundations of TCM Nutrition”, Daverick Leggett for All About Natural Medicine, London, 9th November 2014
“Gestation Disorders and treatment with Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine”, Dr. Trevor Wing, 27th September 2014,
“Dr. Tan’s Balance Method”, Dr. Richard Tehfu Tan, 22nd, 23rd, 24th & 25th May 2014.
“Special considerations for supporting IVF and IVF Pregnancies, Jani White for A.F.P.A., 23rd March 2014.
“Men’s Health – Urgogenital, Sexual & Reproductive”, Jani White or A.F.P.A., 22nd March 2014.
“An in depth look at the last phase of pregnancy and the three stages of labour.” Sarah Budd for A.C.T. Dublin, 11th Jan. 2014.
Occupational First Aid Renewal, Safety Ireland Ltd., 13th Dec., 2013
Zita West Training Day, Zita West, Royal Society of Medicine, London, 8th Nov., 2013
Tung’s Beginning Series Part B, Susan Johnson for Oriental Health Seminars, Southport, UK, 13th-15th Sept., 2013
“Female Infertility”, Dr. Trevor Wing for ACI, 7th Sept., 2013
Obstetric Acupuncture, “Clinical Realities”, Debra Betts for AFI, 2013
“Using Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine to support people with Cancer”, Dr. Stephen Gascoigne for ACI, 2013
Mastering the Art of Abdominal Acupuncture, Centreforce, 2012
“The Clinical use of the Three Treasures & Women’s Treasure remedies for common conditions”, Giovanni Maciocia for PPC Galway, 2012
– NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner course, IINLP, 2011
– The British Conference of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine, BAcC, 2011
– “Working Towards Safer Trauma Therapy”, Babette Rothschild for Awakenings, 2011
– Gynaecology and Fertility Acupuncture, Jani White, Nature Child for Acuhealth, 2010
– Cancer Care & Classical Chinese Medicine, Jeffrey Yuen & ACCM, 2010
– National Acupuncture Network Training, Zita West, 2009
– Qi Gong Exercises for Patients, Jeffrey Yuen for ACCM, 2009
– Occupational First Aid, Safety Ireland for AFI, 2009
– 8th PEFOTS International TCM Congress, AFI, 2008
– Auricular Acupuncture for TCM Professionals, AFI, 2007
– Sports Medicine in TCM Practice, 2006
Professional Association Memberships:
– Acupuncture Council of Ireland
– Zita West Affiliated Network for Reproductive Health in Ireland
– European Traditional Chinese Medicine Association
– Acupuncture for Fertility & Pregnancy Ireland (AFPI)
– Acupuncture Fertility Network (AFN)
– Irish Institute of Neuro Linguistic Programming
– Member of Irish Register of Chinese Medical Herbalism (IRCMH)
– Member of Women’s Natural Health Clinic
– AFI – Acupuncture Foundation of Ireland
– ACCM – Academy of Classical Chinese Medicine
– ACI – Acupuncture Council of Ireland
– BAcC – British Acupuncture Council
– IINLP – Irish Institute of NLP
– TCM – Traditional Chinese Medicine
Book an appointment with Maria